In this article, we’ll bring Cinema APK into use for Amazon device users. You can learn how to install Cinema APK on FireStick, Fire TV, as well as Android TV Box. It works on Amazon Firestick 4K, Fire Cube, NVIDIA SHIELD TV & more – New May 2019!
Cinema APK (formally called Cinema HD or HDMovies) is a popular Android app for movies and TV shows. It enables you to watch or download all the latest high-quality TV Shows and Movies from your almost any device.
Because of the shut down of Terrarium TV, Cinema APK came out as the best alternative for media streaming application. With an easy-to-use layout, Cinema APK makes it simple for you to watch your favorite flicks from plenty of sources and streams. Now It has been selected as one of the best FireStick apps by TROYPOINT, Reddit, and another review blog.
As one of the must-have entertainment app for FireStick, Cinema APK generates and fetches the streaming links from multiple servers in various locations, has hundreds of hours of streamable content and endless content line-up. You can install the Cinema HD Pro app on devices like FireStick, Android TV, Laptop/PC, Roku, and more. Here’s a new link for an updated version that works perfectly. It now on the Kodi no Limites App Store.
How to Download and Install Cinema APK on FireStick or Fire TV?
To proceed with Cinema installation on your FireStick, Fire TV, or Android TV box, you need to do some preparations. Because Cinema APK is a third-party application that you cannot directly stream it on Firestick, you need to enable the Unknown Sources to allow you run all the third-party apps on your FireStick, Fire TV, and also Android smartphone.
Here’s how to set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick or Android device.
- On your Amazon Fire TV Stick, go to the “Settings” menu, and select “My Fire TV”.
- From “Developer options”, set “Apps from Unknown Sources”, and “ADB debugging” to on.
- Then go back to “Preferences”, and select “Privacy Settings”.
- In the Privacy settings menu, set Device Usage Data to Off, set Collect App Usage Data to Off, and set Internet-based Ads Off.
When all the above settings have been done, you can then install the Downloader app on Amazon Fire TV Stick. By launching Downloader app, you can sideload the apps on Fire Stick. As you cannot download APK directly from a browser. Here you can get Downloader App that is available from Amazon App Store.
Install and Launch Downloader App on Firestick
- Go back to the Home screen of FireStick, type in Downloader in the search menu.
- Find the app which is developed by AFTNews.com.
- Select Downloader in the search list, and click to download and install it.
- Once Downloader is installed on your Firestick, click to open it. To proceed on, you should allow Downloader to Access photos, media and files on your device.
How to Install Cinema APK on Firestick by Using Downloader – Without Computer
Once you’ve finished installing Downloader app, then half of the work has completed.
- Back to your Amazon Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
- After that, type in the source link to download Cinema APK file. Please enter and then click on the GO button.
- Then, you’ll be redirect to the Cinema APK download page, press on to download Cinema APK on your Amazon Firestick device.
- Once the download is complete, Cinema HD installation will initiate on its own. Use your remote to select Next button.
- Then, press Install button to start installing Cinema HD app from the APK file you’ve downloaded right now.
- When Cinema HD APK is installed, your Firestick will notice you to launch the app or back to the previous step by clicking Done button.
- Here I recommend you to click Done button to back to the Downloader app where you can delete the Cinema APK file which is no use after the installation. That will help you to save up space on your device storage.
OK, you have successfully installed Cinema APK on FireStick. You can open and start using the app. Open the Cinema APK from the Home screen of Firestick, you can see the version details and the newest updates.
Now you can enjoy watching free movies and TV shows without any interruption on your Cinema APK.
How to Use Cinema HD app on FireStick?
Here’s how Cinema HD app works. Click the Home button on your Amazon remote.
- Go to Settings, and select “Apps” menu.
- Under Applications menu, scroll down and select “Manage Installed Applications”.
- Go through and find Cinema HD application from the list, click this add-on and select Launch application to open it.
- To use Cinema HD on your Firestick, select Allow Cinema HD to Access photos, media and files on your device.
- Then, select ACCEPT in the following DISCLAIMER screen.
- In the Change Logs screen, you can see the version details and the latest updates. Click OK to complete.